Okay, I found this - direct from the FB website, about names:
What names are allowed on Facebook?
Facebook is a community where people use their real identities. (NOT) We require everyone to provide their real names, so you always know who you're connecting with. (uh huh, yeah, right) This helps keep our community safe. (not if you never monitor it)
Names can’t include: (Hey, Mark, have you taken a look lately?!)
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
- Characters from multiple languages
- Titles of any kind (ex: professional, religious, etc)
- Words, phrases, or nicknames in place of a middle name
- Offensive or suggestive content of any kind
- The name you use should be your real name as it would be listed on your credit card, student ID, etc.
- Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they're a variation of your real first or last name (like Bob instead of Robert)
- You can also list another name on your account (ex: maiden name, nickname, or professional name), by adding an alternate name to your timeline (Oh, I get it, exceptions to the rules!)
- Only one person's name should be listed on the account – timelines are for individual use only
- Pretending to be anything or anyone is not allowed
Based on the above guidelines from Facebook themselves, I could give them a LIST of people they SHOULD check ... that OBVIOUSLY they don't! What a bunch of CRAPOLA, Mark! How many of you Facebook users REALLY followed these guidelines when you signed up? It's obvious when you read people's names, they don't!